Guest Blogger:: Addie Marie + her Scrap Tank Tutorial

By Max California - August 12, 2010

Another guest post! This time we had another amazing crafty girl to our ranks - say hello to Addie Marie! You can buy her awesome threads here at her etsy shop!


Well hi, guys! I'm Addie, from Addie Marie, a design portfolio/personal style blog. I live way up in Northern Minnesota (& by north, I mean, Canadian border), though I'm soon to move to Wisconsin for school (for Apparel Design & Development, woo!). I grew up homeschooled at my parents' resort, & as we live about 50 miles from town, winters get very long & self-entertainment is a must. So, I started sewing, fell in love, & am choosing to make a career out of it. & so that's pretty much that!

Max asked me to put together a tutorial for a guest post, & I couldn't have been happier to oblige. I love this chick & her darling family--& obviously you do too, since you're here right now! So here I've put together a video on how to make a scrap-embellished tank top from start to finish. The technique is pretty simple & can be used on ready-to-wear clothing as well. Everything you need to know is in the video... so have fun!




xo!
Addie



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great idea to have Addie Marie, Max! She is one talented and fast sewer! SHe whips up beautifull tanks and dresses and this tutorial is just so easy to understand and I love that she showed us some of her lil secrets of burning some the fabrics so they dont fray!

    Loved the vid and your RocKin Blog Max! xoxoxo
    Tany

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Love this and will deff have to try it myself =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I'm definitely going to try this out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!