May the Fourth Be With You

By ari - May 04, 2013

A very original title for today! Ha. Identical to last year!

 Today is International Star Wars Day and also Free Comic Book Day! Guess where we will be?

Our local library and our local comic book store are combining forces to have a bit of a Star Wars party. It's going to be awesome!

I will be wearing -


Vincent will be wearing -



And Edison will be wearing -

{Details here}{If I can find it!}

I wanted to make Edison a beanie with Princess Leia buns on the sides but I couldn't find anything brown in my stash or in my reconstruction pile!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ahaha... too cool!!! What about husband? nothing for him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeep! I hope you found the jumper! You guys are so cute! I love that BAMF of you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!