Kids Clothes Week Contributor!

By ari - October 09, 2014



Hey guys! I'm a contributor this season for Kids Clothes Week! This is a HUGE honour because I've been a mega fan of this sewing series since I started blogging (way back in 2009!). Anyway, this season's theme is STORYBOOK which is pretty amazing and there is A LOT of cool ideas and inspiration to get you thinking if you'd like to sew to the theme (remember that it's optional!) over on the KCW blog.

While you're there, check out my post on how turn a book into fabric: IE use the colour palette from a book and be inspired from that! I've chosen four of our favourite books to get you started on how to get inspired. Please check it out and leave me a comment if you like it!





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love comments!