Operation Tee + Mini Tutorial!

By ari - September 14, 2015

Hey friends! Today you can catch me over at Feelin' Crafty for Sew Ready To Play! A few years ago I made the Lego Indiana Jones tee for it, this year I made an Operation tee as well as a little mini tute. It's fairly straightforward, but go check it out, bookmark/pin, look at all the pics of beautiful Vinnie!



Here’s the list of amazing creators that are playing along this year! Be sure to join us often!!!
Sept 7th- Debbie from A Quilter's Table
Sept 9th- Jennifer from Busy Being Jennifer
Sept 11th- Ari from Max California
Sept 16th- Stacey from Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy Crafts
Sept 18th- Karly from Paisley Roots
Sept 21st- Louise from I’m Feelin’ Crafty
Sept 23rd- Narelle from Cook, Clean, Craft
Sept 25th- Al from Shaffer Sisters
Sept 28th- Rachel from Let's Begin Sewing
Sept 30th- Marci from Marci Girl Designs




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I love comments!