My Boy Sewing!

By ari - March 30, 2017


Vin, being my first child ever, was the only one I sewed for until his little sister came along. Boy Sewing wasn't anything difficult for me, it was just all I knew! I love sewing Eddie pretty dresses but my heart is always with boy fashion and sewing trendy, unique and FUN clothing for my man! Although I have a Sewing for Boys tag, I thought a masterpost of all my boy sewing was in order! Eventually I plan on extending this page to include other exciting things i have planned for the future but for now it's just all me c: you don't mind that, do you?


You can find the page here


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I just love all your sewing for your son! I've got some old pairs of Dickie's from my husband that I keep meaning to refashion for our son, yours look so good! I love all the bright colours you use too, and those parrot trousers are just the best!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!