Doris Skirt

By ari - April 16, 2018




I only recently discovered Misusu Patterns when I was pregnant with Nova and BOY am i glad i did! I'm pretty obsessed with them, i love how unique each pattern is and how deceptively simple they are to sew!


The newest offering is the Doris Skirt! I helped test a little (before we rushed off to the beach for a pre-school holiday holiday) but when i got back i made this final version and i loooooove it so much! It's made for stretch fabrics, and there's several options with the back yoke (with.without) and you can choose to add piping or not. My first version i didn't add piping but this second one i did and i LOVE it, don't you?


The fabric is some nice stretchy fleece i bought from spotlight a few years ago. It just sat in my stash even though i had plans several times to make a little tracksuit for eddie, i just never got round to it. it's a good feeling when you finally use stash fabric i feel!


Another good thing about this outfit is that eddie loves it too! She's been pretty easy to please lately which is so nice, but also maybe i'm just better at knowing her style?





the top is the #05 from thread faction, i just raised the neckband to make it higher and added cuffs to the sleeves. pretty stoked with how this little outfit turned out.


follow me on Follow



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love comments!