Tartan Fisher Boy Shorts

By ari - March 04, 2013


I have had these bookmarked/pinned since  Katy from No Big Dill made them. That's a long time ago {2010}, and finally I made a pair of fisher boy shorts for Vinnie! They were super easy to make, the idea is basically to make a baggie-ish pair of shorts and add a cuff around the calf.


I made it even easier! I resized a pair of tartan shorts that were in my stash, they are linty and the little hook at the waistband closure was missing a piece. I added a black button instead, and put two black stripes down the sides as well as adding the cuffs.


I think they look like little Scottish shorts rather than the punk-ish vibe I was heading for... oh well! I like them!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love these - cute style, great fabric and the black stripes add such a cool effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally in love with these. I've been on the look out for some tartan print fabric for ages because I so want to make on of the boys a blazer but these are even better. In fact, pair them up with a black blazer, a pair of high top chucks and spike up the front of his hair and he's totally punk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder if there is one for young men ?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!