Rock + Roll Sew-A-Long #3: Eyeball Skirt

By Max California - February 09, 2011

Yeh like we need more skirts right? This month's Rock + Roll Sew-A-Long will be based on Mary Sew's "Have You Seen My Eyeball?" skirt.



I think I'm going to change mine up a bit, maybe make it into a slimmer fitting mini? The eyeball will still definitely be there and so will the blackness, I really need more black skirts in my wardrobe!

Click the link above for the tutorial on how to make this awesome skirt with Eyeball applique!


Don't forget to add your finished skirts to the Flickr Pool, so you can be featured here at the end of the month.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Rockin'! I'm going to start brainstorming now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so awesome :D can't wait to see your version! wohoo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!