Star Wars Pants

By ari - November 17, 2013


It must have been about a year ago now that I got an amazing little care package all the way from Portland! My darling Kat sent me a bunch of lovely things, including a yard of this amazing Star Wars blueprints fabric. I got all heart eyes and squealed and Vincent did the same so when I made these Surfer Slacks for Vincent, I expected him to love the heck out of them!


I did use some of the fabric leftovers to make this Roly Poly pinafore for Edison when she was little, and it has taken me this long to take pics of Vincent and actually blog about them! I added side-seam pockets, and changed the butt pockets to little rectangles. I love how they camouflage into the fabric!


The cuffs and pocket linings are from blue tartan.


So you think Vincent loves them? Guess what. A big fat. Nope.

He has worn them once for these photos, and once on a cold day at kindy when I had to practically force him to wear them.

What's so bad about them? I absolutley LOVE the Surfer Slacks style on him, it really suits him, and it;s STAR WARS fabric! What's up kid? (Check out his other pair of Surfers Slacks here!)

He prefers skinny jeans, or leggings these days. Sometimes even his skinny jeans are too baggy and he freaks out. One day he wore a pair of tracksuit pants to kindy that elastic in the ankles and he was SO irritated at how it bubbled out above his ankle.

I love him, what a crack up!

So the only pants on him these days (not that it's going to be cool enough to wear pants for a while!) will be leggings. Until he sorts himself out and lets me put him in Surfer Slacks again! Lucky for me the pattern goes up to a size 6, so I have at least 2 more years for him to embrace the Surfer Slack!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!