Geometric Violet Dress

By ari - March 24, 2015




I'm doing SO much girl sewing lately, a million dresses both for Pattern Revolution and for the upcoming 30 Days of Shirley Temple. It's fun but I keep looking over at my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fabric and yearning to make Vin something rad. He can wait though, he's got 3 years of handmade clothes on Eddie!

I sewed up the Violet Dress by Aila & Frankie and you can see all the details (and the cute back) over on Pattern Revolution! The fabric is from Spotlight, I'm hoping there's more when I go back there next week! This dress is absolutely beautiful, I really love it!







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm really excited about the upcoming Shirley Temple sewing! I like vintage/retro kids wear and I can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely fabric indeed and I love the shape of the neckline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the fabric adds even more swirl factor!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!