Kids Clothes Week: Day 1: Jurassic

By ari - April 21, 2015

Super pumped that I'm participating in KCW this week, well at least today I had motivation to get into it and not make excuses or not let life get in the way because I am kicking off my Kids Clothes Week over on Pattern Revolution! The theme is Wild Things but it's optional so as long as you're sewing anything kiddie you can enter to win some cool prizes! There's also some cool giveaways this week you can enter as well so go do that too!


Click through to see the super fun Jurassic Park inspired outfit I made Vin-dawg. You're going to LOVE his pants, promise!

Are you excited for Jurassic World coming out soon? I am! Are you sewing along to KCW? What are you making?



kid's clothes week
sort of feel like you should sew along just to use the cute buttons alone :,)



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love comments!