Clever Girls!

By Max California - November 29, 2009

Check it out, people actually USE my tutorials!

These two girls used this tutorial I made when I was super pregnant. I've reposted it on this blog, I think I'll copy them all across because it'll be easier having them in one spot.

Miss Peregrin from Secret Life of a Retail Assistant whipped up the ruffled layered skirt from tartan. I LOVE it! She did a fantastic job! The tartan checks are even matched up!


And Stephie, aka Bubblesung. She's so colourful, and happy. I love it. Her version is from pink sequins!


So what are you doing? grab some fabric, even if it's your old bedsheet, and make something!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love the pink sequined skirt. It is so colourful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, it's me! How exciting! And of course people use your tutes - I'm actually using part of the underbust pinafore tute now to make a top. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I can't believe Stephie made one based on your tute! God I love that girl, she's a secret hero of mine :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used your tute for the underbust pinafore dress:
    http://www.burdastyle.com/projects/underbust-pinafore-dress
    thanks so much =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!