Recycled Comic Book Fridge Magnets

By ari - June 17, 2011

I've been mod-podging all over the place lately. I'm not going to show you ALL the things I made until a slow news day I think. Or whenever you feel you can trust looking at yet another thing made from comic book panels and mod podge!


I glued some panels onto cereal boxes, mod-podged them and used old magnets glued to the back, you know free magnets you get at take away or video stores? Those!

How cool are they? The Dc Comics one and the Star Wars one were tags from shirts, the blue one at the top is the rule for Sheldon's "Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock" game.

I'm a massive Mod Podge addict and I have to thank my craft wife Thera for sending me a bottle and starting it all!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love these! I make my own magnets all the time too!

    Mod Podge is the bomb! I should seriously buy stock in the stuff. It's great for all sorts of projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I've really got to get me some Mod Podge, cuz I want to try some of these things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CAN NOT believe the low figures of your follow count despite your amazing works; and some of them are really are (I mean it)

    Anyways, you got +1 now.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!