Wednesday Addams Dress

By ari - March 04, 2012

Oh yes, I did it. I made a teeny tiny Wednesday Addams dress for my little girl!


It's made from black jersey, with white jersey for the contrast. I love that I have discovered the easiest way to put buttons on stuff, because I LOVE buttons {still hate buttonholes though} now. Hurray for the button foot for my sewing machine!

My mother-in-law is going to be horrified. I bought black leggings for my incoming living doll and she remarked, "No grand-daughter of mine is going to wear black!" Teehee, she said that about her grandson too, and he rocks black so well.

My little girl's style is going to be all over the place! I have sooo many cute pink ruffley things given to me by my BFF Sophie {mama to my Monster's BFF, Little Genius and the adorable chubby bubby Bug}, and I've got my eye on a tonne of pretty vintage dresses on Etsy, as well as some Star Wars and Batman ideas and then I've got my style. My all-over-the-place, dabbling-in-almost-every-sub-culture style.

I guess we'll just have to see!

Anyway, I made the pattern myself, and it was pretty simple to make up, so keep an eye out for a pattern and a tutorial VERY SOON! As well as the promised Grease Monkey pattern I know I know, I have to make it perfect for you guys though. And also some really cute jocks I made for my little man {He's toilet-trained now! WOO} - I have a pattern and tutorial coming for them too.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This dress is damn cute! Pfft to anyone telling you how to dress your little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So cute. Can you please post the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! So cute! Can you please post the pattern?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!