Baby Season!

By ari - October 03, 2012

I'm super duper excited to finally be able to announce that my sister is going to have a baby!


Okay maybe I'm a little late with this post, since she announced it at 13 weeks when we took these photos and she is 19 weeks this Friday. We all get to go see a scan next week, which is SO exciting because I've never seen anyone's baby but mine at an ultrasound. This is THE scan too, the one where we find out if it's a little boy or a little girl - for now baby is called Sprout.


I think it's going to be a boy, and not because I don't want Vincent to be the only boy in the family, I just think there is a 50% chance it's a boy... hah.


I got to take photos of Betty and Hop so they could announce it on Facebook and we could send the photo to friends & relatives. They have a lovely SLR camera and I'm obsessed with it. It is hard to take a bad photo with an SLR!


We're SO excited to meet baby Sprout. I can't wait to get sewing for him/her! 

Remember when she did the guest post for me for Little Sister Week? Yup, we knew she was preggo! And you know what else is rad? Stacey, who did this cute t-shirt surgery for Little Sister Week? Also pregnant! She and Betty are about a week apart I think. It's incredible and exciting and amg baby clothes!


Also my sister-in-law had her daughter last week. Baby Ziva. She's been getting lots of Edison's hand me downs already but that girl is tall! She is as tall as Vincent was when he was born so I think it won't be long before Edison will be getting Ziva's old things!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. It really is baby season! One of my cousins is having a baby in November, another one has the same due date as me! One of my high school friends is due in January, and one of the girls I work with just had a baby girl - plus my boss is currently trying to get preggers! Babies everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations <3 . That are wonderfull news

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nickname sprout. These photos turned out so lovely. Dreaming of an SLR.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!