KCWC Favourites: Part 2

By ari - October 11, 2012




I decided to do another one of these favourites posts, since today I am in Brisbane looking at my sister's 20week ultrasound of her baby! Hooray! Boy? Girl?

Here's a few more of my favourites from the Elsie Marley Kids Clothing Week Challenge flickr pool!


Love this shirt by Chelise Patterson!! I love the grey with the neon pink and you know what? That pink is actually neon shoelaces! Argh so clever.


These pants are so crisp and cute over at Spiegel Stiksels. I love the little guys' shoes and shirt too!


I love the simplicity of this pinwheel pinafore by Comfy-Cosy.


Dana came to the party! Hooray! She made this cute little boat neck tunic AND she wrote a tute for it. Hopefully I am able to make one for Eddie this KCWC. {Also why is Clara standing? Wasn't she born like a week ago?}


Rae made this cute Peter Pan collared version of her Flashback Skinny Tee. The t-shirt pattern is so perfect, you guys really should go over there and get yourself one!


Normally I don't go for these style of pants, but there's something about this pair  by Mi Mara Mundo that I LOVE. I don't know if it's the colour, how they're kinda baggy, or those rad thigh pockets? Anyway they're inspiring me!



Here's another pair of kooky pants I'm digging. I think it's that rad pocket on the side there! Celina Bailey is one super talented mama. I think I love every single thing she makes.


Also how ridiculously adorable are these bloomers from Aesthetic Nest! Yes the bloomers are supposed to be the focal point here but I'm just dying at the entire photo!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Let me just say I am FLOORED (to the point of being overwhelmed) by the amazing things over at KCWC... some of these mamas are workhorses, when do they sleep????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Thank you!!!! I think I'm blushing ;) and I just love the details on the sleeves of the tee you created... too cool and cute! Happy Sewing :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!