2012!

By ari - December 31, 2012

You were good to me 2012. I gave birth to the most incredible little girl in my life, my daughter Edison. Nothing can top that as a highlight for the year!

Looking back over my posts though, on this blog, here's some of the fun we had. I had a great time getting to know you lovely readers better, through your comments! {And if you aren't a no-reply blogger then we've exchanged some emails}

I wrote some rad tutorials:


And I made some rad stuff:




And I also had Edison's Winter Collection when she was brand new!


Which tied in with the Little Sister series to welcome her birth! The Little Sister series is totally going to return next year by the way, I have been talking with my sister Betty who is having her own little girl {due in March!} and she would love to contribute some things!

And I also made up 7 masterlists of FREE tutorials and patterns from around the web for little girl clothing. I'm currently working on completing the boy one, and then I have to go back and update the girl ones! There's so much new stuff coming out all the time!





2013 is going to be so exciting! I have Project Run & Play, which I am working on right now, and a few other ideas in the works! See you next year!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Congrats on a VERY successful year, Max!!! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I've loved seeing all your projects this year & of course your gorgeous little monsters! I can't wait to see your looks for Run & Play - you're going to do so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! what a year :) just wanted to wish a Happy New Year!!! and all the best in the 2013. Looks like you are off to a good start. and I wanted to thank you for being so supportive of my little blog and creations. Can't wait to see what you'll be creating this year, I know it's going to be good!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!