Rainbow Dress

By ari - December 28, 2012


I revisted Dana's Baby Tanks pattern again, using a rainbow striped dress I picked up from the opshop!


I love this fabric, rainbows make me happy with their brightness and colour! I kept the pocket that was on the front of the original dress, a totally useless feature for an item of clothing for a baby, but it makes me laugh.


Underneath she wore a nappy cover I had made Vincent, just green with a knuckleduster stencilled onto the bum. We were so hardcore back then... hahah.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Cute, I love the fabric and all the different directions that you used the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at those eyes, and those cheeks - what a cutie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo cute. I love her "knuckle butt" nappy hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh summertime. I miss it. Love your little Rainbow Brite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are hardcore! With the most adorable little girl ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, she is so cute! I love the little rainbow dress & even the knuckledusters look so precious on Eddie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling dress. I love the rainbow fabric@
    Donna @onceuponasewingmachine.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!