Stencils and Templates!

By ari - October 11, 2011

Hey fiends!

I just added a new page to the blog! In the tabs underneath the header, there is a page between the Tutorials page and the Tips & Tricks page is a Stencils and Templates page!

On this page [which I will sort out some sweet organising system] I will be putting up all the stencils I make and use for you to print/trace/use yourself!

At the moment it is mostly superhero symbols, at the time of this post there is a Batman stencil, a Robin stencil, a Green Lantern stencil, a The Flash stencil, a Superman stencil and a Sad Keanu stencil [that post is coming soon]. I'm also adding the Toxic stencil I used on the Toxic Waist skirt and the moustache on the Strong Man singlet.





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love comments!