The Wiggles T-Shirts

By ari - November 11, 2011

Toot toot chugga chugga Big Red Car

One night on facebook my friend had as her status that someone was trying to sell 4 tickets to the Wiggles concert the next day. I jumped on my phone and sorted it out with my friend Sophie and the next day two mamas and two little boys were headed to the concert!

Monster has one Wiggles branded item, his precious blue gumboots he is so fond of wearing {I'm sure you've seen him in them a lot throughout this blog}. His best friend Genius also has one Wiggles branded item, a pair of little jocks.

To rectify the situation, in less than two hours I had whipped up two t-shirts!

I used scraps of fabric I already had, luckily in Anthony blue and Sam yellow! Trying to think of a quick and easy design, I jumped onto the Wiggles website and found their colouring pages! Scrolling down I saw EXACTLY what I wanted, Masks for the kids to print, colour and cut out! These turned into Freezer Paper stencils!

Sam the Yellow Wiggle

Anthony the Blue Wiggle!
 I painted them in no time, hit them with the hair dryer to make them dry faster then ironed them to heat set the print. I am SO happy with how they turned out. Seriously, if you don't have freezer paper yet, GET SOME!



Sophie bought the boys some toy dog bones to give to Wags the Dog and a bunch of fake roses each to give to Dorothy. When Monster and Genius gave the bones to Wags, the ringmaster sung a song about them with their names in it! It was so cute, the boys of course didn't care.

Monster had THE GREATEST TIME EVER dancing. I couldn't get a clear photo of him.


Pre-Wiggles cuddles. These two are bros.


Soph giving them their supplies!




Genius got his photo taken with Sam. It was so cute. Sam was showing Genius how they were wearing the same shirts. ADORABLE. In the big finale at the end he came over to the corner of the stage and was showing the same shirt thing again.




Doing tricks


It was like a Toddler Rave.


He knew how to do Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes. No idea how but yey Monster!


Break-Dancing

Something exciting happening apaprently


"Mum no photos! Their playing my song!"


Fistfulls of Confetti


Bros for Life

They had a huge day, minimal naps occured, and then they found a bee


Best Day Ever.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I'm ridiculously thrilled that you posted the how-to on these!
    We're making our boy's 2nd birthday party a Wiggles themed one, we think. And this is perfect! I'm going to make him all sorts of wiggles stuff. Ahh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that is just the cutest!!! i love their shirts!! i want one with murray he is a spunk!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep coming back to this post. The cuteness is blinding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Pictures! Espescally the one of the two next to the Big Red Car. Looks too 'big' for them though! (See what I did there?)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!