Guess who is THREE

By ari - May 16, 2012

Mummy's Little Monster turned three on Monday!

Three years ago Vincent was all like this

That beanie right?
The first time I ever saw him they had it on him and my first thought was "what the hell is on my kid's head?"
And then "Oh he's beautiful!"
And now he's all like this

He declares his name is "Dindcent YegoMan" - Vincent LegoMan
He also started soccer training for the MiniRoos {future Socceroos? Hope so!}. There has to be about a hundred kids between the ages of 3 and 5 running around after their little Nike soccer balls. There's 5 'teams' to make it easier, I filmed the entire training sesh which was 45 minutes and FREEZING.

There's Tim in the black! 
The awesome part is his bro Elliot is also a MiniRoo and THEY ARE IN THE SAME TEAM. Too perfect.

Waiting to see which team you're in is serious business, yo!

I didn't get many good photos since I was filming it, but damn they looked so cute in their too-big soccer shirts, their giant shin pads and big socks!


I'm a little stoked about being a Soccer Mom now!



Seriously this kid. LOVE HIM!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, that is too much cute, with the socks and huge shirts. I can't wait until my son is old enough to do sports and run races with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little guy! He looks so good in his soccer uniform, and I love that last snap of him. What a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww...how cute and happy birthday to the big three year old. Those oranges look yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!