Miniroos First Training

By ari - May 23, 2012

Vincent and his best friend started soccer training last week.

Yes. I know it is called Football, but where I live, Football is a sport I can't stand and refers to AFL and ARL  and NRL and ew ew ew. I'm not that kinda girl. So for easiness sake we call it soccer.

I made a cute little montage video of photos and video of their first training. It's so funny watching a team of 3 year olds running around after their soccer balls.




Vince spent a lot of the time being dramatic on the ground and Elliot spent a lot of the time kicking the ball all the way over to the other side of the soccer fields. They did really well.

Monday was their second lesson and my little man did REALLY well. Less lying on the ground, more getting involved. El wasn't as into it, he was having an off day, but he still did well!


My friend Sophie & I added iron-on letters to the backs of the boys' training shirts


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love comments!