How To Make...

By ari - June 15, 2012

There's no real need to BUY playdough these days is there? Not with the trillion of recipes you can find online! Here's a list of resources of tutorials on how to make art and craft supplies yourself! The ones we have tried out have mini reviews under them.


PlayDough
  • No Cook PlaydoughI've tried a few and this is definitely the easiest and quickest to make. It was the only kind I'd made until i tried other recipes. I hated having to stand over the stove and stir it, never worked out for me. So here's a recipe for uncooked playdough!



Chalk



Paint

  • Shaving Cream Paint
    This is so easy and so fun! We've played with it several times. All you need is a muffin tin, some shaving cream and some food colouring. I gave Vince a paintbrush, but in the end they just end up using their fingers. Plop them in the shower stall or bath tub and let them go NUTS! I LOVE all the sherbety colours.

Bubbles

Crayons

I figured out a nice easy way of making crayons that means you won't wreck your kitchen stuff in the process!
Dying
Glue



Other Cool Play Substances





This list wil be updated as we try things out. You can also check out my How To Make... Pinterest board too! Do you have a cool recipe you love for something? Leave a comment!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love comments!