Maternity Photoshoot by Satellite Heart Photography

By ari - June 25, 2012


I really wanted some pretty pictures taken of my pregnancy, ones that didn't involve me standing in the entry of our house with my phone taking a photo of my reflection in the mirror! Luckily for me a friend of mine recently moved to my little town and she is an incredible photographer. I was going to have her take photos of our Gender Reveal party, I love the magical, fairytale feel she gives to her photos, but we didn't end up having the party due to some pretty horrible family tragedy. 


You have no clue how much I LOVE this man! He makes me giddy!
So then a few weeks ago I panicked when I realised I'm in the last weeks of my pregnancy. WEEKS


Luckily the amazing Bridie hooked me up and took some BEAUTIFUL photos of us yesterday. You would never guess it was almost night time and cold!

Here's a few photos she took of us!




Cannot wait to meet the little girl!
Like her facebook page to see the rest of the shoot when she's finished with them! We had a brilliant "Awkward Family Photo" taken too with my parents and my sister and her husband that I can't wait to see!


Oh yeh my hair is pink now. Just in time for my bundle of pink!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Wow Max, gorgeous photos. Love everyone's outfits...you look ready to pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty pictures <3 you don'teven look preggo on some of them ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH they are so beautiful, You are a beautiful woman with a beautiful family and much to be happy for =-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos. I also love how you wore satin ribbon in your boots; I may have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you weren't so close to giving birth, I think you would be game for this:

    http://www.simplesimonandco.com/2012/06/skirting-issue.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, you guys look GREAT! What sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect pics! So beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your maternity photos are beautiful! I love the way they capture the essence of your little family.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!