Jailhouse Rock Onesie

By ari - September 17, 2012

I can't remember if this is a onesie I drafted from an Enid Gilchrist book or an old pattern. Either way it had a weird crotch flap when I sewed it that I was like "HUH?" Edison finally fits it though, and the 'weird crotch flap' isn't a problem.

I made this when I first found out I was pregnant, and wanted something pretty unisex. It reminds me of Elvis.


I LOVE matching up stripes and plaids, so I was pretty damn proud when the front matched up So perfectly!


She's got some room to grow as you can tell.


She was smiling at the quilt cover. Okay Eddie :)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous! My sister had a onsie just like this in red and White when she was a baby and we used to call it her 'convict' outfit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOOO adorable! and way to go on the matching stripes!!! She is just so cute and happy and getting big so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. matching stripes is no joke. nicely done! really is unbearably cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!