This date is relevant

By ari - September 11, 2012

It's my fifth wedding anniversary!






I know, kind of a strange date for a wedding right, what with the terrorist attacks on america in 2001, BUT our reasons for choosing it were much more meaningful to me.

Engagement Party
My parents were married on September 11, 1982. Tim's parents were married on September 11, 19xx.


So you see what we did there?


My husband is the most amazing creature on this planet {excluding our kids}.

Dating for about 9 months and making huge life-changing decisions. We were babies!
He is selfless - putting the babies and I before him, he loves me fiercely - despite everything we have gone through, he makes me laugh so hard that no sound comes out, he isn't afraid to make fun of me and take me down a peg or two, he is humble, he respects me and my beliefs.

With our firstborn son - Vincent!

With brand new baby daughter Edison
Oh. And he's really ridiculously good-looking BUT doesn't think that he is!


He married me, even though he knew I was a bit broken in the brain department, and then chose to have children with the crazy lady too.


I don't understand it, I often wonder WHY he loves me and what makes me so amazing that he does so much for me, but I am thankful that I ended up with him.


Without him I'm not sure where I would be.



I love him!

Happy 5 years Pie! Wanna see where the next 5 years takes us?

Roadtrippin - 8 weeks pregnant with Vince
The first gig we went to where I was pregnant. My hair was undyed, everyone was drunk. I went home before midnight because I was exhausted. Also, no one recognised us.
I love you too much

xx Cake

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. happy anniversary! I got all emotional reading your story!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *ohhhh* This is soooo sweet!!!! I wish you all the best!!! Love Dany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, you guys are so adorable together! And obviously you're meant to be together, because your kids are so dang attractive! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!