Coming Soon: Sew Fab Sale!

By ari - September 26, 2013

Do you remember earlier this year there was AN AWESOME pattern bundle of a bijillion patterns for $25? It was called the Sew Fab sale and it was indeed pretty sew fab! I was pretty much giddy with the idea of getting so many patterns that had been on my wishlist for one price!

Well...

Coming next week...

http://thesoutherninstitute.com


For one week only, twenty-six pattern designers will be joining together to combine their best PDF sewing patterns (valued together at over $200.00) and selling them to you for the incredible price of $29.95! That’s over 80% off of the combined retail value!
Grab the bundle when it goes on sale next week and you'll be all set to sew for school and the coming holiday season! You'll have to wait until next week to see which patterns are included in this fall's bundle, but I can tell you right now that you won't be disappointed!

See you bright and early on Monday morning!

I have to remind you, that I will get a percentage of the sales made through this blog. So next week, if you are thinking of buying the patterns, buy them through the links I provide ^_^ Help me earn a little pocket money!

I'm really excited! I've been sewing some things from the patterns included in the sale and eeeeeeeeee. Can't wait to share!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is so mean :) I wanna see right now what is included cause I am not a patient person lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what patterns are included! Thanks for fie teaser. (Enter sarcastic laugh) :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!