Boat-Necked Sweatshirt with Askewed Collar

By ari - July 12, 2012


Erm, this didn't turn out how it was supposed to. I guess because I made the pattern and cut out the pieces then a month later sewed it up, so whatever my train of thought was this wasn't it!



Originally, the shirt was supposed to look like this Zara shirt {I searched for ages for the original source and finally tracked down that it was made by Zara in seasons past}, but I'm not quite sure what I did with the collar. It was nowhere near big enough to go around the neckline let along put little tucks in it. So instead I put the collar on sideways, over one shoulder. I like it!


I used the Tiny T pattern that you can download for free from The Alison Show. It's raglan sleeved and sized 0-3months and also 6-12 months but it wouldn't be difficult to size up for larger kids. I didn't read the instructions, because I know how to make a raglan-sleeved/baseball tee, I just really wanted a small patern so I didn't have to do too much work.

I really like this pattern, it's simple and straightforward and I've already used it a few times! RAGLAN SLEEVE ALL THE THINGS!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It's lovely... But I really want to know! Was Edison born? Are you both well? How much did she weigh? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute - and I love the little tutu!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!