Free Skirt Patterns and Tutorials Masterlist

By ari - July 02, 2012



For all masterlists, scroll to the bottom of this page
I collect all the skirt tutorials here before updating the masterlist if you want to see more :)


Following the Dress Masterlist, here's a skirt masterlist of free patterns and tutorials! Don't forget, if you download a pattern or use one of the tutorials, thank the blogger who spent her time giving you some awesome free stuff!

Updated 2 July, 2012
63+ Free Skirt Patterns & Tutorials!

Projects with free patterns are organised by size/age. 
Tutorials & projects that show you how to draft the pattern from scratch, 
or multi-size patterns are at the bottom of this post.


Newborn Patterns
{0-3mths}

Circle Skirt


All Ages Patterns
Patterns in several sizings

1. Tennis Skirt {18mths - 6Y}, 2. Simple Skirt {6months - 7y}


Tutorials
Tutorials on making skirts using your child's measurements

Easy Baby Skirt, Lazy Days, April Showers Reversible Skirt, Melon Blocked

Tutu Pettiskirt, Jeans to Skirt, Wrap Skirt, Twirl Skirt

Ladylike Skirt, Simple Skirt, Frosted Pane, Circle Skirt

Market Skirt, Bustle Skirt, Ruffley Lace Skirt, Layered Skirt

Fluffy Pettiskirt, Bubble Skirt, Fringe Skirt, Pettiskirt

Paper-Bag Waist Skirt, Pleated Pocket Skirt, Pettiskirt, Ribbon Tutu

Simple Layered Skirt, Heirloom Skirts 1, Heirloom Skirts 2, Fluffy Chiffon Skirt

Love Me Two Times, Rainbow Wrap Skirt, Blowing Kisses, A-Line Pocket Skirt

Dress-Up Skirt, Wing Skirt, Bandanna Skirt, Ruffle Skirt

Striped Skirt, Pleated Skirt, Cuff Skirt, Colour-Blocked

Pieced Circle Skirt, Pin/Tuck/Satin Tape, Twirly Skirt, Spring Skirt II

Spring Skirt I, Ruffled Skirts, Tshirt Skirt, Scalloped Skirt

Fishtail Skirt, Notion Skirt, Cinched-Up , High-Waisted Tweed

Simple Denim Skirt, Ruffled Skirt, Spring Breeze, Tea Towel Skirt & Pocket

Military Lace, Tea Skirt


I couldn't get to the pictures for the following patterns, but here's the links:
Twinkle & Bright, & Tiny Curtsey Skirt


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thanks for compiling this list of skirt patterns and tutorials. As with the dresses, great to have them all in the one place. Here's a link to 10 skirt tutorials, one of which you already have...
    http://threadingmyway.blogspot.com/2012/06/ten-terrific-free-skirt-tutorials.html

    And a link to one I've done. It may not fit the bill as it's a refashion...
    http://threadingmyway.blogspot.com/2012/04/from-top-to-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max thank you so much for the links!!! It´s a treasure¡¡¡

    My girl will be born in one month I hope to have some time to do anyone xD. Thanks again and kisses fron Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooooooooooooo much! Seriously this is so awesome. First place I have found a list that actually has a list of clothes for the um modern seamstress I guess is the only term that describes what I mean. I have seen your list, pinned it, and the rest, just haven't gotten a chance to actually look at it cause I've been too busy reading your posts. LOVE your blog and everything else you've done. Thanks, you have inspired me to begin sewing again, for the first time in 15 years. (I'm in my 30's) I've also seriously considered starting my own blog, because I love yours so much and sewing and creating and la de da, I could go on and on, but won't. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely adorable! I want to make them for my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!