Free Shorts and Pants Tutorials and Patterns Masterlist!

By ari - July 04, 2012



For all masterlists, scroll to the bottom of this page


We're up to pants and shorts now! Some of these patterns are for boys, but I figure with the free patterns on offer & the tutorials you can easily make them girly :) {Yes there is a Boy masterlist coming VERY soon!}. The cool thing about making shorts and pants is that once you have a found a pattern that you LOVE and that works really well and fits perfectly, you can make the same basic style over and over and over because they come together so easily.

Updated 4 July, 2012
72+ Free Patterns & Tutorials for Girls shorts & pants!

Projects with free patterns are organised by size/age.
Tutorials & projects that show you how to draft the pattern from scratch, or multi-size patterns are at the bottom of this post.


Newborn Patterns
{0-3 months}


Baby Patterns
{3-12months}



Toddler Patterns
1T-2T {12-24 months}




Girl 3T+ Patterns
{36 months+}





All Ages Patterns
Patterns with several sizings





Tutorials
Tutorials on making patterns using your child's measurements
















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You have been super busy, Max!!! Thanks heaps!!! I've pinned this fabulous resource also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing work, waiting the boys tutorials, I'm a grandma that it's starting to sew things to his grandson, but it's a boy, and it's really hard to find good things to them, I made my own patterns from the clothes that I had from him, now I want a pair of shorts and pants, thank you for all the ideas, I already made to him some ranglan tshirts and sweatshirts, so much fun and he really loves everything I made for him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I've been terrified of making bottoms until now. I have all of your master lists in my favorites and they have kept me very busy. I really appreciate all your hard work in putting them together. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!