Today is the Day!

By ari - July 09, 2012

At 6.30am, I'll be at the hospital getting all prepped and ready for surgery! My midwife will be joining me in the theatre at 8am, so my little girl will be born via c-section some time after that. Apparently I'm first on the list, so hopefully there won't be any emergencies before me!

Here's a little video I made chronicling my pregnancy with my very own daughter.


Pregnant with Edison from Adam West on Vimeo.


Keep an eye on the facebook page for pics of her!






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. My favorite part of the video was the belly photo you took with two other people in the bathroom, hah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excitement! Can't wait to meet her. On the screen of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting and the video is beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing the photos of your baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so exciting!! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck lady! I'll be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet!! I can't believe you we able to get a video of your tum moving!! that's awesome!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that video, especially the family photo..soon the next family photo will have one more addition. I cant believe how much she moved in your belly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Max! Good luck! Your video made me cry my eyes out. In a good way. I don't have facebook so PLEASE PLEASE post pictures of her on here and write your birth story. I'm literally on tenterhooks. I'm so excited for you! And to Edison : welcome to the world beautiful, from England! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. <3

    thanks for the teary eyes ^^ I 'm so happy for you! Happy Birthday, Edison!

    ReplyDelete
  10. can't wait to see the little critter!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh. I love the video!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!