Grey Peasant Dress

By ari - July 25, 2012



Inspired by the Stephanie Dress by NellyStella, I made this basic and simple peasant dress for Eddie. The fabric is stretchknit, but it's really soft and slinky.


I used the free pattern and tutorial by Sew Much Ado for the Infant Peasant Dress {0-3 months}, which was really simply and easy to sew up. I lengthened the sleeves to make them long, using a newborn sweater as a guide {since I didn't know how long her arms would be!}

I want to add a big black satin bow to the front still, but it looks just as good plain I think! I hemmed the dress with black stretch elastic.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm completely inspired! This pattern is definitely on the list for my baby girl. I love the idea of a satin bow . . . that would be divine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'm totally going to make one of these. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!