Mickey Mouse Hooded Shirt Reconstruction

By ari - July 24, 2012


She was 3 days old
I originally bought the Mickey shirt from the op-shop to resize for Vinnie, since he really likes Mickey Mouse {and I love how he says it}, but it was grey and went with the things I was making Eddie for her Winter Collection so... sorry Vin. Haha.


I used the Tiny T pattern again, and then drafted my own hood {which I was thinking of uploading for you guys} to fit. The hood is lined and overlaps a little at the front.


Here's the original shirt with the body pieces of the shirt cut out and the sleeves. The lower section of the tee became the hood and the sleeves became the wrist and waistband cuffs.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. You're so clever! I wouldn't have a clue how to make this. Edison is too cute. How is Vince liking big brother duties?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how awesome! She is so adorable :D That hoodie is so fantastic! I wouldn't have thought to add a hood to the tee pattern, would you post the hood part pretty please? Your winter wardrobe for her continues to inspire like crazy :)
    Bonnie MS
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/RidingTheBonnieWay
    ridingthebonnieway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this recon! It's so damn cute & tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. upload the hood!!!! I love this on her ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Find the perfect best friends forever hoody, sweatshirts and hoodies. Huge selection of unique best friends forever designs. Fast shipping.
    best friends sweatshirts

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!